Saturday 12 July 2008

Movie -Kung Fu Panda

Haha, this is the latest funniest animation movie I watched. My hubby like it as well. His is the type won't spend money on this type of animation in cinema. But this time he watch animation movie with me in cinema. This movie's story is about a big fat panda, called "Po". He is a fat and clumsy panda that like kung fu so much and his is the fan of the current kung fu master: Tigress, Viper, Mantis, Monkey and Crane.

Po tells us that anyone can be a hero, because there is no special, secret ingredient. Neither for the noodles that he and his father make nor for the spirit it takes to defeat the evil Kung Fu renegade, the villainous snow leopard, Tai Lung.

From this story, I realized that everyone is unique in this world, everyone has different capabilities. Anyone can become a special person in this world. As long as you are confident to yourself, nothing is impossible for you.

Sometimes, i thinking about my students, all of them has different characteristics, some naughty, some quiet, some always making problems, some always be the top in the class. Therefore, I know that, all of them will contribute something to society one day after graduation. I knew some students that do not did well in their examination and get average result, but they always are the one earn good money and having a better career than other.

No comments: