Saturday 12 July 2008

Bowling

Last weekend, I went to play bowling with my hubby, and sweet sisters. We were having fun. This is the first time we played bowling together. Actually, long ago my hubby already planned to play bowling when both of us go back to Batu Pahat. But, we always busy with something when we go back. Finally, this time all of us allocate our "free time" to play and enjoy that moment.

This is also my first time to break my record. I got 122 points. This is the best record i ever get. Haha. Eventhough not a big deal, but I'm happy with the result and also enjoy the game.


Play bowling is also a good activity. Eventhough we just simply go and play (without the proper training or skill) but we build up our relationship. Make each other closer and can view many different funny scene. I looking forward for next outing activity with my family.

No comments: